Proposals are sought from qualified bidders for a new rubber roof for sections of the 2nd Street Community Center, 175 Orange St, above the Police Department and above the Borough offices.
GENERAL Scope of Work:
- The roofing contractor shall remove all loose stone aggregate and other old roof debris down to the secure substrate. The material under the stone is to be left in place.
- The contractor shall repair any rotted wood around the downspout areas and roof drainage areas, up to one hundred (100) square feet.
- Install 1/2" fiber board on top of existing rubber roof with screws and plate washers.
- Install 060 EPDM rubber roof with a low-voc EPDM glue.
- All edges and drains will be taped and flashed properly.
- Install new curb flashing covering entire curb, to closely match current color.
- Include commercial grade sealants and accessories as needed to complete the project.
- Include cleaning out gutters, clean up/disposal, and running a magnet.
- All debris to be removed and disposed of by the contractor.
- Manufacturer guaranteed for at least 10 years